Old January 23rd 11, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Sick Racist Post

Mannnn,,, it's Tuff livin wayyyyyy down South in Missy Sippy.My grass
and weeds and whatever those other sort of a kind of Clover lookin
thangys are, are gettin greener and thicker all the time, Trees are
Buddin, startin to Green up,currently, 59 degrees inside my flower box
on doggy's front porch, it will climb up to around at least 62 degrees
today,, more Bright Sunshine out there than you can shake a stick at.I
expect my Daffodil plants to start sending up them green shoots any day
now.

It's 'global warmin'.
cuhulin