Old January 24th 11, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Nordic Breeds WA4VZQ[_2_] Nordic Breeds WA4VZQ[_2_] is offline

Default Transmitter Circuit

"Radio Vintage" wrote in message
I WANTED circuit for 80/40 meters CW transmitter with VFO , 2 or 3
tubes with a final valve 5933wa.
can you help me
TNX Frank

To add to good advice Scott and Kenneth have given, circuits using the
6146 would also be suitable to copy. I would use a VFO operating on 1.75
to 1.8 MHz for stability with the first tube, doubling in the second
tube. On 80-meters the final would operate straight through. while on
40-meters, you would double in the final. Such an arrangement would
generally not require neutralization with the good shielding of the 5933
(a mechanically ruggedized 807).

73, Barry WA4VZQ