Old January 25th 11, 06:55 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.true-crime,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
RHF RHF is offline

Default Twin Sins : Denial of Basic Human Rights : Child Labor & Child Prostitution

On Jan 24, 9:27*pm, wrote:
On Jan 24, 11:11*pm, m II wrote:

On 11-01-23 12:48 PM, dave wrote:

You remind me of Ayn Rand. She was a humorless jerk who couldn't have
been more wrong, too.

You mean child labour is NOT perfectly acceptable and even desirable
because it's better than child prostitution?

I could have sworn that was true. It's right there, in "The Virtue of
Selfishness"

Wow..now I have to rethink my whole basis of economics theory...

mike

- That's easy enough .
- Human trafficking/slavery was always
- one of the most successful enterprises .

Low Productive Value of a Child Laborer for a Year.
-at-the-end-of-ten-years-mid-20s-#-
=you=have=a=qualified=skilled=worker=
Minus the Cost of the Means of Production; Materials;
Energy; Food; Clothing; Housing; Wages; Distribution
# Note - Provided they Live that Long and still
can Work without Injury, Illness a/o Death.
-imho- Society 'Sees' Them {One Eye Open}

=versus=

Highly Profit Potential {Income} of a Child Prostitute for a Year.
-at-the-end-of-ten-years-mid-20s-#-
=you=have=a=highly=skilled=artist=
Minus the Cost of Food; Clothing and Housing*
* Self-Re-Newable Means of Production; Materials;
Energy; Distribution
# Note : Provided they are NOT Killed and Dead already.
-imho- Society Does Not 'See' Them {Both Eyes Closed}

CNN's "Selling the Girl Next Door"
http://cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com/20...ng-in-america/

in either case they are both robbed
of a normal childhood ~ RHF