Old January 25th 11, 07:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.true-crime,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
RHF RHF is offline

Default The "Common Sense Coalition" Radio Show -hosted-by- Derry Brownfieldon WWCR 12,160 kHz @ 1600 UTC

On Jan 24, 10:38*pm, wrote:
On Jan 25, 1:25*am, RHF wrote:

On Jan 24, 8:11*pm, m II wrote: On 11-01-23 12:48 PM, dave wrote:

You remind me of Ayn Rand. She was a humorless jerk who couldn't have
been more wrong, too.

You mean child labour is NOT perfectly acceptable and even desirable
because it's better than child prostitution?

I could have sworn that was true. It's right there, in "The Virtue of
Selfishness"

- - - Wow..now I have to rethink my whole basis
- - - of economics theory...
- - - mike

- - ? Mike there is a 'theory' to "Pounding Sand" !

- How much is a pound of Common Sense ???

Arthrny,

Common Sense : Don't Be No Coming Be Da 'Pound'.
Common Sense : Comes By The "Minute" ! {Tick-Tock}
-cause-son...-pie-are-round-&-cakes-are-square-
-while-pounding-sand-remains-pounding-sand-

The "Common Sense Coalition" Radio Show
-hosted-by- Derry Brownfield
http://www.derrybrownfield.com/
http://www.gcnlive.com/programs/derryBrownfield/

You can hear some good old Common Sense
on WWCR Shortwave Radio @ 1600 UTC
on 12,160 kHz ~ 12.160 MHz
http://www.wwcr.com/program-guides/W...gram_Guide.pdf

WWCR Shortwave
http://www.wwcr.com/
Nashville, Tennessee -USA-

-or-via- GCN "Live" On-Line
http://www.gcnlive.com/mediaPlayers/...erryBrownfield

yes 'i' heard some good old all american
'common sense' on the shortwave radio ~ RHF