Old January 26th 11, 01:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
N∅ ∅baMa∅[_2_] N∅ ∅baMa∅[_2_] is offline

Default The BBC became a propaganda machine for climate change zealots

says Peter Sissons... and I was treated as a lunatic for daring to
dissent.

Institutionally biased to the Left, politically correct and with a
rudderless leadership. This is Peter Sissons’ highly critical view of
the BBC in his new memoirs, in which he describes his fascinating
career over four decades as a television journalist. Here, in the
latest part of our serialisation, he reveals how it was heresy at the
BBC to question claims about climate change...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-Sissons.html