Old January 26th 11, 07:09 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,misc.transport.trucking,rec.radio.shortwave
BDK[_7_] BDK[_7_] is offline

Default Why did Flight 77 disappear from radar?

In article ,
says...

On 1/26/2011 12:26 PM, Rocky wrote:
wrote in message
On Jan 25, 2:19 pm, wrote:
wrote in message

"Beam Me Up
wrote
in ...
On 1/25/2011 10:19 AM, MNMikew wrote:
"John wrote in message
On 1/24/2011 8:29 PM, george wrote:

Kook pages don't count.
Especially when they're wrong

Where are the experts in dispute with the pages?

All I see is a moron on news group making fantastic claims! YOU!

http://www.bentham.org/open/tocpj/ar...002/7TOCPJ.pdf

Find experts to dispute that, morons like you just don't matter ...

Regards,
JS

All planes disappear from radar when the get below a certain altitude.
Duh.

planes have a squawk

Secondary radar overcomes these limitations but it requires a
radio transponder in the aircraft to respond to interrogation signals
from the ground station to make the aircraft more visible and to report
the aircraft's altitude.[7][8]].....]

And the hijackers turned off the transponders.

What hijackers? You mean the ones they found alive?

I can't figure out nobody charged the living falsely accused pilots for
attempted suicide. That way they could get them into court and ask them
why
they planned to take down the Twin Towers and let them talk for themselves
instead of allowing Bush and Cheney to put all their words in their mouth
for them.

I'd be willing to bet that the real hijackers of Flight 175 and Flight 93
were given promotions after the jets safety landed. Since Flight 11 and
Flight 77 were never even boarded there was no need to hijack those two
flights.

Rocky

What happened to all the passengers,may I ask ?

---------- Reply below ----------

I'm sure they were escorted off of Flight 93 and Flight 175 since those two
airplanes were used for years after 9-11-01 but where they were taken nobody
seems to know. Given Bush's ties to Hitler they might have been taken to a
concentration camp.

As for the passengers on Flight 11 and Flight 77? Most of those names might
have been made up because there is no record of those two flights ever
boarding.

Rocky

the insanity keeps growing for rollover rocky

It's a mystery how they somehow think, or whatever you want to call what
they do, that the buildings were secretly loaded with explosives and
nobody saw anything being installed, etc, but they then believe that the
planes supposedly destroyed, and some of the supposed highjackers are
"alive and well"?

The kooktardic "thought process" is endlessly amusing to ponder.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!