Old January 26th 11, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default I Would Like To See the USA and Americans Prosper

On Jan 26, 9:46*am, RHF wrote:
On Jan 25, 9:41*pm, "Burr" wrote:

- Did you write this?

- - ""Surely Goodness and Light Will Follow Him To
- - A Triumphant Re-Election in 2012 - Amen ~ RHF""

- Are you trolling or what?

BURR - Stop and Think About It . . .

If... President Obama Fails as The US President :
Then potentially the USA and Americans Suffers.

If... President Obama Succeeds as The US President :
Then potentially the USA and Americans Prospers.

I Would Like To See the USA and Americans Prosper.

I personally think that Barack Obama himself is a
nice man; and consider BHO to be a Good American,

*BUT* I Have Not Liked 'Obama's Liberal Progressive
Big Government Politics [.] *DON'T HATE BHO :
Just Don't Like BHO's Past Political Agenda :
Tax Tax Tax & Spend Spend Spend . . .

=NOW= If the State of the Union Speech is an Indicator
and BHO is moving to the Center and works with the
Republicans toward 'consensus' Middle-of-the-Road
Political Solutions to get the USA :
* *Out of this Economic Recession/Depression
* *Putting Americans Back to Work
* *Getting Jobs and a Future
* *Cut All Federal Spending including the DOD
* *Bring "ALL" US Troops Home from : Iraq, Afghanistan,
All Over Europe, Korea, Japan etc etc etc...
* *Permanently Reduces Taxes on Working Americans
* *Tweak/Revise/Refine Obama-CareŠ
* Fix Social Security for 2030 and beyond
! HEAL AMERICA -and- MAKE AMERICA BETTER !
-then-:-imho-bho-is-doing-gods-work-
=therefore=it=follows=
Surely Goodness and Light Will Follow Him To
A Triumphant Re-Election in 2012 - Amen ~ RHF

All We Can Do Is Hope and Pray For Good National
Leadership -and- Have the Right To VOTE All The
Dang-Bums-Out When We Don't Get It - Amen ~ RHF

-ps- Hey, I even Pray for 'Dave'.
*.
*.
- --
- Burr
- Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
- I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
- * I'll be lifting until they pry the
- bar from my cold dead hands
-* Adventure before Dementia
-
- I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE
*.
*.
President Barack Obama Speaks {Writes}
In Praise of former president Ronald Reaganhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f0ec4d639f82a836
*.
MY President Obama Gave The 'State-of-the-Union'
Speech and I Listened. *Just like Reagan "BHO" was
such a great communicator : Almost like "BHO" was
the Re-Incarnation of Ronald Reagan himself.http://nationaljournal.com/whitehous...k-obama-cites-...
*.
*.
President Obama is now a Born-Again-Reaganite !
* *The Liberal Political Demons Have Been Cast Out !
* *Progressive Social Mania Expunged !
* *Belief in Sound Fiscal Principals Affirmed !
* *Faith in Solid Conservative Ideals Assured !
Surely Goodness and Light Will Follow Him To
A Triumphant Re-Election in 2012 - Amen ~ RHF
*.
*.

Has Obama raised taxes yet? Because I can point out several instances
where he has dropped them significantly, but can think of not a single
tax increase in the last ten years (and our taxes now are the lowest
they've been overall in over half a century). Extremely stupid and
short-sighted, IMHO. That's no way to rid ourselves of the growing
debt that may ultimately sink us.