Old January 26th 11, 09:22 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default President Obama Gave The 'State-of-the-Union" Speech and I Listened

On Jan 26, 1:16*pm, bpnjensen wrote:
On Jan 26, 8:44*am, RHF wrote:

On Jan 26, 8:08*am, dave wrote:

- - On 01/26/2011 06:50 AM, MNMikew wrote:
- - LOL!
- - How much of last nights speech did Obama write?
- - You might want to look up Jon Favreau.

- Look up?
- I saw a news piece yesterday about how they
- collaborate and how Jon Favreau starts from
- essentially an outline and Obama tweeks that,
- and so on. The editing is perfectionist, and very
- much Obama's work.

'Special-Dave' your unique FLY-on-the-Wall
perspective is always interesting ;;-}} ~ RHF

-butt-please- 'Special-Dave' stay out of the
White House Toilets.
*.
*.
President Barack Obama Speaks {Writes}
In Praise of former president Ronald Reaganhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f0ec4d639f82a836
*.
MY President Obama Gave The 'State-of-the-Union"
Speech and I Listened. *Just like Reagan "BO" was
such a great communicator : Almost like "BO" was
the Re-Incarnation of Ronald Reagan himself.http://nationaljournal.com/whitehous...k-obama-cites-...
*.
President Obama is now a Born-Again-Reaganite !
* The Liberal Political Demons Have Been Cast Out !
* Progressive Social Mania Expunged !
* Belief in Sound Fiscal Principals Affirmed !
* Faith in Solid Conservative Ideals Assured !
Surely Goodness and Light Will Follow Him To
A Triumphant Re-Election in 2012 - Amen ~ RHF
*.
*.

Frankly, I thought it was one of his weakest speeches. *It was an
inoffensive pep talk, which is fine, but it was internally
inconsistent and short on specifics. *I was fairly unimpressed - and I
*like* Obama.

Barack Obama {the man} is Very Likable
and an Excellent Speech Presenter too )

imho ~ RHF