Old January 27th 11, 03:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default I Would Like To See the USA and Americans Prosper

On 01/26/2011 04:40 PM, Burr wrote:
I Wish that he would do JUST WHAT HE SAID YESTERDAY!

I think we need to be ready to/for the vote in 2012.

I personally think that Obama got in on CORRUPT VOTES and I always will.

Lets fix the voting system and lets vote!!

I think he won in spite of election fraud. He isn't the monster they
depict in the media. He seems like a decent if not somewhat dorky
teacher with a gift for consensus, and a decent set of middle-American
ideals.

The angry white people get all the air time but they never get above 25%
of the electorate, and they barely represent much of the total
population at all. Most of us are proudly Homer Simpson.