Old January 27th 11, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default I Would Like To See the USA and Americans Prosper

On 11-01-26 05:40 PM, Burr wrote:

I Wish that he would do JUST WHAT HE SAID YESTERDAY!

I think we need to be ready to/for the vote in 2012.

I personally think that Obama got in on CORRUPT VOTES and I always will.

Lets fix the voting system and lets vote!!

That's hilarious, coming from the guy that that voted for Bush FOUR
TIMES in one election. Why aren't you in jail for fraud?

Tell us again how you got yourself on all those lists.....

mike