Old January 30th 11, 02:21 PM
Plotus Plotus is offline
Junior Member

Location: Cason Old Field NC.
Wink Marine radios VHF...Can you..

I grant you that these radios and CB are different, but I thought you CB buffs might know off hand something about VHF's as well. I'm aware that some people have CB's with a linear? mabe broadcasting 20-30 watts, or way illegal, but my question is for a VHF. Can you also pump up these radios from stock. Not that I'd ever, ever do something to tamper with, and incur the wrath of the FCC. Ahemm. Thanks for your responces.....also what about if that (radio) ahemmm, was found to be pumped up, would the antena requirements be aparrant? Thanks in advance for this tutorial....ahemmmm....
Slow awake.....fast asleep