Old February 2nd 11, 04:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Your army of mindless consumers is waking up and they are ****ed!

On Feb 1, 4:43*pm, First Post wrote:
On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 07:48:35 -0800, dave wrote:
On 02/01/2011 07:43 AM, RHF wrote:

- On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 05:01:12 -0800, *wrote:
- Steve,we (USA) do the same thing with brown children;
- what's your point?

Obama-Cide The Obama Regime Headed by Prez "BO"
{Obama} Targeting Minority and Poor Women for Abortions :
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...g/ad80be15d2f8....

What are all these not aborted children supposed to do? We only need so
many burger flippers.

So you've decided what they will do for a living 18 or so years down
the road.
But thanks anyway for showing us just what a racist pig you are since
you have such preconceived notions as to the value of a human life
based solely upon race.

That would be unfair towards real pigs.