Old February 2nd 11, 01:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media
dave dave is offline

Default Your army of mindless consumers is waking up and they are ****ed!

On 02/01/2011 08:28 PM, wrote:
On Feb 1, 4:43 pm, First wrote:
On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 07:48:35 -0800, wrote:
On 02/01/2011 07:43 AM, RHF wrote:

- On Tue, 01 Feb 2011 05:01:12 -0800, wrote:
- Steve,we (USA) do the same thing with brown children;
- what's your point?

Obama-Cide The Obama Regime Headed by Prez "BO"
{Obama} Targeting Minority and Poor Women for Abortions :
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...g/ad80be15d2f8...

What are all these not aborted children supposed to do? We only need so
many burger flippers.

So you've decided what they will do for a living 18 or so years down
the road.
But thanks anyway for showing us just what a racist pig you are since
you have such preconceived notions as to the value of a human life
based solely upon race.

That would be unfair towards real pigs.

I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy of defending the child only until
it is born, then casting it aside.