Old February 3rd 11, 02:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default Constant Endless Stream of America Bashing and American BlamingPosts by Mike [M II] "The Voice of Canada"

On Feb 2, 2:07*pm, RHF wrote:
On Feb 2, 12:52*pm, bpnjensen wrote:

On Feb 2, 12:04*pm, m II wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/4vhflb5

mike

This whole discussion is ****ing stupid. *Don't you people have
anything else to do than try to prove that one kind of cruel violence
is worse than another kind, thus unintentionally justifying all of it?

No nation or people have a monopoly on cruelty or compassion.
Anywhere cruelty happens, it is wrong and stupid and immoral, and that
includes Canada and the United States, neither of whom has a sterling
record by a longshot. *Sitting there at your comfy keyboards playing a
game of one-upmanship for posterity is neither productive nor
intelligent.

I only toss the broken pebbles back to Mike [M II]
...after... Mike [M II] Throws Rocks At The USA
...and-after... Mike [M II] Throws Bricks At Americans

Actually think about it . . . Really the only thing 'bad'
I can figure to say about Canada and Canadians is
their Annual Baby Seal Hunt -sort-of- a nice place
and good people on a whole.

While the USA and Americans have a great deal more
"BAD" things that can be said about It and Them
-and- If Dave, DX Ace, Burr, Drifter etc etc etc or any
other Americans were to say/write them that would be
OK with me as an American
-but- I Do Take Exception To Mike [M II] "The Voice of
Canada" constant endless stream of America Bashing
and American Blaming Post here.

excuse me for loving my country
and my fellow americans ~ RHF
*.
*.

Fine. Then if you don't think he has a valid complaint, say so and
say why with a rational argument.

Personally, if I have a right to say crapola about another country
(and believe me, I do!) then he has a right to say whatever is on his
mind about the U.S.