Old February 7th 11, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Scott in Baltimore[_2_] Scott in Baltimore[_2_] is offline

Default Cb radio

BIGBIRD wrote:
I have been on the cb radio for 10 years and I need help in
Dealing with rude cb radio operators.if I have to deal with
Any rude cb radio operator will be suspended in Canada for
Profanity and on the air arguments on 40 channels citizens band
Radio.

Do me a favor and come to Baltimore during rush hour and
ban all those stupid MFs that ruin rush hour for the drivers
just trying to do their job. OK?