Old February 8th 11, 03:18 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
BIGBIRD[_2_] BIGBIRD[_2_] is offline

Default Cb radio

On Feb 8, 12:01*am, Scott in Baltimore
wrote:
What a ****ing hypocrite! He says not to cuss on the radio, but he cusses to me in email!

BTW, I'm a ****ing Skywarn spotter myself. I'm an extra clASS ham. I can
go to the Skywarn repeater in Sterling, VA and make my own reports.

I expect CB to have bad language on it. I also hear cuss words on the 2 meter CB.
**** happens. I will not back off. Move on and get a ****ing life.

There might be 5% of what used to be on this group. Everyone moved to Y! groups
because this unmoderated forum has too many assholes posting dumb ****.
Look in the mirror...

Cb radio
Monday, February 7, 2011 10:36 AM
*From BIGBIRD Mon Feb 7 15:36:35 2011
Subject: * * * * * * * * Cb radio
From: * * * * *
BIGBIRD
Add sender to Contacts
To: * * * * * * Scott in Baltimore
Compact Headers
On Feb 7, 1:12 am, Scott in Baltimore wrote:* BIGBIRD wrote:

* I have been on the cb radio for 10 years and I need help in
* Dealing with rude cb radio operators.if I have to deal with
* Any rude cb radio operator will be suspended in Canada for
* Profanity and on the air arguments on 40 channels citizens band
* Radio.
*
* Are these rude operators even reading this newsgroup?
*
* Do these rude operators even know about newsgroups?
*
* Do you think these rude operators even care?
*
* Maybe you should spend some money, put an ad in the
* local rag, and maybe then, the rude operators will
* finally get your incessant message. Don't expect
* them to change...
*
* Preach to the choir, dude. You're becoming NG entertainment,
* just like Radioguy. You just don't get it, do you?

****ing back off.leave me alone.You ****ed with me