Old February 9th 11, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Liberty Net: January 29, 2011

On Feb 8, 7:10*pm, wrote:
On Feb 8, 8:57*am, dave wrote:

On 02/08/2011 04:10 AM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Usenet spam used to be more of a problem a few years ago (though
rec.radio.shortwave was never affected too much), but it seems to be
receding -- along with the popularity of Usenet itself.

I didn't know about aioe's censorship, which is troubling. I only tried
them briefly, but their servers were so slow that in the short term I
was never quite sure if my posts were really posted or not (sometimes
they _would_ be posted even when Thunderbird said the server timed out
-- and sometimes not).

With all good wishes,

Kevin, WB4AIO.

- - I can't imagine what kind of target demographic

'Special-Dave' : ! "target" !
Puts you into the 'Target' Demon-Graphic
Classified as both "Hate Speech" and "Violent Action"