Old February 9th 11, 01:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Liberty Net: January 29, 2011

On 02/08/2011 09:46 PM, RHF wrote:

- - I can't imagine what kind of target demographic

'Special-Dave' : ! "target" !
Puts you into the 'Target' Demon-Graphic
Classified as both "Hate Speech" and "Violent Action"
.

I like violent rhetoric. But I'm mature and well adjusted and know the
difference between real and make-believe.

The hatred seen on racist Obama/Mexican opponents' faces cannot be put
into words. Once you get emotional you start losing control.

Stupid crackers don't know who their friends are...