Old February 10th 11, 10:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default OT usenet forgery alert

On Feb 9, 8:47*pm, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 2/9/11 22:41 , wrote:

On Feb 9, 9:17 pm, TheGlimmerMan
*wrote:
On Wed, 09 Feb 2011 02:08:25 -0700, m *wrote:
A mental deficient who has been posting as Josepi and Gimmy Bob has
started to forge my user name (m II) and email address in a few groups.

* *Before you got here yesterday HE was NOT here.

* *SO YOU have spammed the group with BOTH your stupidity and HIS "new
place to **** off in".

* *I wish he would find you and **** your head off with a baseball bat.

* *You were about as dumb as it gets with that stupid, **** and moan like
the little bitch you are complaint post pussy boy crap. *That was about
the stupidest thing you have done in the group yet!

* We didn't need it, and you cross-posting it to drag the stupid
****tard's ass into yet another group (this one)was about as ****ing
retarded as it gets.

* ***** OFF AND DIE, m poo *and yer little dog too!

- - What happened to the horse he rode in ?

- He was elected to Congress.

What 'Horse' ? --- And 'Elected To Congress' Is Right

The 'ASS' Took Off His Shirt ! and Had To Resign [.]

New York Republican Congressman Resigns
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/20...er=rss&emc=rss

This Idiot When From Dumb and Dumber :
To Out-Right S T U P I D [.] -imho- ~ RHF