Old February 11th 11, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
John Harbl John Harbl is offline

Default new antenna

On 2/10/11 4:27 AM, MikeV wrote:
I recently bought a great new antenna with 100 mile range radius.

mvoleski@ccf[.]org

A 100-mile radius? HOLY ****, THAT'S A 200-MILE DIAMETER!

See what I did there? Doubled your range for you FOR FREE.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S *MORE*!

Did I say 200 miles? I must've been coming down from PCP when I did,
because I *really* meant THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY KILOMETRES! That's a
number that's 160% *larger* than 200!

Your numbers are now three-point-two times bigger than they were when
you started. No need to thank me; just take a shower and we'll call it
even.

- J.