Old February 11th 11, 01:11 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner
Barry OGrady[_3_] Barry OGrady[_3_] is offline

Default Home Patrol -- Is it worth it?

On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 09:57:56 -0800 (PST), Kidd Joe
wrote:

I know that's true Barry, and that's why I've decided not to buy
another scanner.

After all, the best activity is encrypted anyway, and I can think of
better things to do with $500.

Thanks to those who replied ... and to those who never got the chance..

In Australia at the present there are still some police using analog,
and there are still many less interesting services such as buses and
some taxis using analog.
Also aircraft and CB radio.