Old February 11th 11, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
raypsi raypsi is offline

Default HT1000 lithium battery mod?

On Feb 11, 9:02*am, wrote:
Te he all the best.

Lets hope them aliens aren't out next full moon.
I just love them Dutch coffee shops.

Hey OM.
Thank you very much
I took a looky at the parts list and schematic damn if you weren't
right on the money.
There are a few 10wvdc caps in there but they are on secondary
supplies all the rest are 16wvdc caps and on the primary supply .
I worked with sum of those aliens when the INS came they went a
running big time. what ****ed them off was I was making overtime pay
after 40 hours and because they was considered agricultural they can't
gits overtime pay. man talk about sum ****sed off aliens, and at 90
degrees F in the greenhouses and they was wearing 2 winter coats and 2
hoodies, once when it got to 110 degrees F they took off their winter
coats but they still had their hoodies on
gotta love them aliens,
73 OM,
de n8zu