Old February 11th 11, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default OT usenet forgery alert

On Feb 10, 2:23*am, RHF wrote:
On Feb 9, 9:18*pm, m II wrote:

On 11-02-09 09:36 PM, wrote:

No . Everything has it's limits, just like in basic Math 101 ...

Limits aren't taught until the Calculus begins, unless I missed that day
too....

mike

...so... in the 6th Grade when our Teacher told
us to Calculated the Values of "X" from 1 to 23 :
The Teacher was not imposing {setting} ? 'Limits' ?

-one-definition-does-not-fit-all-http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limit

Limits -defined- A Man's Got To Know His Own 'Limits'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VrFV5r8cs0
Self-Censorship -aka- An Individuals Right and Duty
To Self To Act Responsible -wrt- Themselves.

yes it is that simple ~ RHF
*.
*.

A "limit" in mathematics has a specific meaning. It isn't exactly the
one you suggest.