Old February 12th 11, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
John Harbl John Harbl is offline

Default Amateur Radio Respect, and Warning

On 2/11/11 4:26 PM, Richard Clark wrote:
On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:41:19 -0800, "KG6BAJ"
wrote:

I always love it when a replier is dumb enough to prove my point without so
much as even thinking

Please stop crossposting this spam.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

It was all over and done with until you decided to stick your nose in.

YOU HAVE NOW WASHED OUT OF THE USENET POLICE ACADEMY. WELL DONE.

- J.