Old February 15th 11, 09:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D. Peter Maus[_2_] D. Peter Maus[_2_] is offline

Default Liberty Net: February 5, 2011 via WB4AIO

On 2/15/11 15:36 , wrote:
On Feb 15, 4:13 pm, Kevin Alfred
wrote:
On 2/15/2011 3:55 PM, wrote:

On Feb 15, 3:16 pm, wrote:
On Feb 15, 11:59 am, wrote:

On Feb 15, 10:52 am, wrote: On Feb 15, 10:01 am, Arky wrote:

- - Sir Sidney had a good story about how he shot
- - the private parts off of a dawg in New Mexico.
- - That story was a favorite of The Great Liberty Net.

- I think this speaks volumes about the people on
- the so-called "Great" Liberty Net.

The Great All American Right NOT TO LISTEN
Shall Not Be Infringed -tip-:-just-don't-listen-

Do Your Own Thing {Your Personal Freedom}
-and-
Let The Other Guy(s) Do His/Their Own Thing
{His/Their Personal Freedom}

Freedom of Association = The Freedom to Disassociate

yes it is that easy ~ RHF
.
.

Are you drunk?- Hide quoted text -

Must be because of Valentine Day . It's the Day After .

Actually RHF makes perfect sense this time.

The freedom to associate, to exist at all, must also include the
freedom _not_ to associate.

So, if one doesn't like a particular amateur operator, for example,
simply don't talk to him or listen to him. (Of course, jammers make
this very sensible dictum difficult to practice, since they insist
on transmitting purposeful interference on top of other stations --
but that is a separate issue. So is the sad fact that we have
largely lost our freedom of association in this country.)

With my best,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--http://nationalvanguard.org/http://kevinalfredstrom.com/- Hide quoted text -

It depends. Some subjects/discussions are more appropriate at a dinner
table . And NOT on the airwaves .

Possibly. But once that distinction is made, the seeds of
censorship may be sown.