Old February 16th 11, 12:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Hail "The Cuhulin" Returns ! :o)

On Feb 15, 3:19*pm, wrote:
Doggy told me,,, Don't shoot untill you see the whites of their eyes!

I always listen to my little couch buddy doggy.She really can and
sometimes does say my name.

I am ah thinkin in a few months er so, I am going to buy me ah Motorola
ATRIXwww.motorola.com*
with all the accessories, including the laptop dock thingy.Expensive, it
is, but I can then dump WebTV ($24.95 each month) and my land line AT&T
(SUCKS!) phone service, averages about $30.00 each month.

Yeah, in fact of the business,,,, metinks ah needs to do some Upgrading.
cuhulin

Hail "The Cuhulin" Returns ! ) ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rnHpNWy7KE