Old February 16th 11, 02:43 PM
N8AUM N8AUM is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Can anyone give me a date or date range for the Alliance Tenna-Rotor,
model H.I.R. 2? It says on the underside "Patents Applied For", so I'm
thinking it is pretty early. It is a four wire, 115 volts, 60 cycles AC
only, 45 watts if any of that info is helpful in dating. I've been
unable to find this exact item on the internet with any details.

Thanks in advance.
Is this for the controller or the rotor ?
The controller I have has a date stamp 12 - 52 .
I am assuming that it means December 1952
Have not seen any date stamp on rotor.
This old timer thing still works to !