Old February 17th 11, 12:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default Marine vs. telescoping tubing antenna

On Feb 15, 10:33*pm, "Ed_G" wrote:
Just for the record, *my question is in regards to the use of such antennas
for fixed mobile use on an RV, *not for permanent mount.

Ed * K7AAT

Shouldnt be a problem, You may want to search for NVIS antennas. I do
a fair amount of camping mostly in the mountins of NC, Ga, TN, VA and
WV. This means camping in the valleys. Seems the NVIS antennas work
better from these locations. Many can also be improvised from local
materials.

Jimmie