Old February 17th 11, 06:55 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default BBC World Service Shortwave Radio Frequencies List

On Feb 16, 7:45*pm, wrote:
On Feb 16, 5:30*am, RHF wrote:

BBC World Service Shortwave Radio Frequencies List

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/sc...es/index.shtml

BBC-WS World-Wide Shortwave Radio Frequencies :
*.
Europe & Africa
* Western Russia
* West & Central Africa
* East Africa
* South Africa
*.
South Asia
* South Asia
*.
Asia Pacific
* East Asia
* South East Asia
*.
Middle East
* Middle East & Gulf
* Afghanistan & Iran
*.
OOPS : No North & South America Listings
*.
More BBC-WS in "English" Frequencies and Times
can be found at : Short-Wave .Infohttp://www.short-wave.info/
*.
~ RHF
*.
*.

BBC-WS obviously doesn't view us as 'worthy' listeners . Sadly
enough ...

Does not bother me. The fewer loud signals from doorstep transmitters
I have clogging up my airwaves, the better to hear the faint DX. BBC
is available from so many outlets now that I can forego them
broadcasting at my house from Sackville or Greenville or some such
place :-)