Old February 17th 11, 06:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Motorola Atrix?

On 02/17/2011 08:41 AM, wrote:
My old buddy came over here a few mornings ago, Monday morning, it
was.He asked me if I want to go to Philadelphia (not Philadelphia, Penns
Woods, Philadelphia,Missy Sippy) with him next Monday.Some kind of an
old Railroad (he and a buddy of his who lives four miles South [[South
is always Best]] of him are Railroad nuts) thingy he is going to buy
from somebody in Philadelphia.Philadelphia is wayyyyyyyyy up North of
doggy's couch

I told him I would like to go, but that would be about seven or eight
hours and I am scared somebody might break into my house and my dog
might get out.

Just before I got on the internet that morning, my phone was ringing, it
was ringing for a Lonnnnnnng time, I had forgoten to unplug my phone the
last time I used it.He said he tried to get me on my phone before he
came over here.I don't go anywhere anymore except to the food store and
the Animal Health Products store for Pro Pac dog food.
cuhulin

Maybe you should have a secret ring, like ring once, hang up, call back
in exactly 30 seconds, something like that.