Old February 17th 11, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Honorary Usenet K00K; Glenn Beck: "Don't Do A Google Search"Because "Google Is Pretty Deeply In Bed With The Government"

On Feb 15, 8:32*pm, AzzMazta wrote:
On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 09:57:08 +0900, Brenda Ann wrote:
I guess *even Glenn Beck has to be right at least once in his life. I never
got a g-mail account because all the nerd mags were noting that Google gave
direct access to government officials of all g-mail accounts.

Since the IPO Google just can't be trusted with anything. The privacy
issues surrounding their Desktop Search and Gadgets are truly frightening..
They have all kinds of shady political connections, and won't give a
straight answer about what they keep and how long. I try and use Yahoo when
I can, though it isn't always as sharp.

--

Henry Pizzinger Institution
for the Mentally 31337

Yahoo is good. I respect Yahoo-- they raised Google from scratch ...
Well,today Google has twice the popularity, more money, more clout,
more servers,etc. BTW,MSN is only 12% of the searches !!!