Old February 19th 11, 08:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default 'La Chica' Spanish Numbers Station on 5898 kHz @ 0005 UTC -was-V02 Number Station (Cuban)

On Feb 18, 12:12*am, RHF wrote:
On Feb 16, 2:46*am, RHF wrote:

On Feb 16, 2:14*am, dxAce wrote: MrRas wrote:
Does anyone have an updated schedule for V02? I haven't been paying
attention to it since about october? I'd like to hear it again.

http://www.spynumbers.com/

dxAce
Michigan
USA

*.
*.
Usually I hear 'La Chica' Spanish Numbers Station
around 5898 kHz between 0800~0900

Plus 'La Chica' ends with 3 'Good-Nights' in English.
*.
-read-these-http://www.radiobanter.com/showthread.php?p=732978http://cobaltpet.bl......
*.

'La Chica' Spanish Numbers Station being
heard right now on 5898 kHz 0005 UTC
{usually between 0800~0900}

yes - i heard hear it on the short-wavy ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA- :http://tinyurl.com/2fn6xog
Grundig Satellit 800-M Receiver
*.
Shortwave Listener QSL Reports :http://tinyurl.com/2d9qlqhttp://www....er-qsl-reports
*.
- = 2FN6XOG = - & - = 2D9QLQ = -
*.
*.

'La Chica' Spanish Numbers Station being
heard right now on 5898 kHz 0043 UTC
{usually between 0800~0900}

with the 3-Good-Nights ) ~ RHF