Old February 21st 11, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) N'Awlins Mardi Gras

Those Mardi Gras Parades, how many of those people do you think are not
Catholic? Probally most of them, in my opinion.You don't have to be
Catholic to enjoy Mardi Gras.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...e+HDMI=Output?

If you use WebTV to click on some of those sites there,,, Watch Out!,,
they will knock you OFF the Internet! One of those sites, I had to get
up off of doggy's couch and unplug the power cord to reset my Philips
WebTV box so it would get back on the Internet.
Sometimes, sh!t happens.

Of course, all I need to do is plug in my phone and call Velocity
Micro's (in Richmond,Virginia) Toll Free number and ask them all about
it.
Yeah, in fact of the business,,, I will do that too.
http://www.velocitymicro.com
cuhulin