Old February 22nd 11, 06:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) N'Awlins Mardi Gras

On Feb 21, 10:34*pm, wrote:
On Feb 21, 6:16*pm, wrote:

Watchin WLBT 12 (Please tell me there is no WLBT 12 tee vee here) 5:00
PM tee vee news (noos).
Breaking News! A shooting at the Walmart store on Greenway Drive and
intersection of Highway 18.

I reckon there will be more noos (news) on that later on.I was inside
that self same Walmart store abouts three - four hours ago, looking at
iPads and just before that, I was inside the AT&T retail store too,
about two blocks South (South is always best) of doggy's couch, looking
at iPads and Samsung Galaxy thingys.Metinks I don't want an iPad.I am
still thinkin Motorola.

Old Motorola commercial from the 1950's I remember,,, [Hit it, Silver!]
Open your eyyyes and you will seeeee,,, a Motorola Teeeee Veeeee,,,,,,
cuhulin, I damn sho am Glad I wasen't in that Walmart store when
somebody was slingin Lead.Durn Tootin!

- Thet's why we don't want any Walmarts here .
- They are too dangerous .

Arthrny : Wal*Mart Has A 'Big Box' Just Your Size !