Old February 25th 11, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Liberal Thinking Rules: Public Funding of NPR

Khomeini, whichever one it was?
Hard keeping up with those weird named people over there.

I used a dirty sock and some spit to wipe the dust out between my WebTV
keyboard keys, it works gooder now.Someday, I might pry the keys off and
do it right, and lube the tits on the bottom of the keys with Armor
All.I know what works best.I am going to get some Saran Wrap and use
that to protect the keyboard on my ATRIX laptop dock.
cuhulin