Old February 25th 11, 11:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default Three Yachtsmen Killed by Somali Pirates were Hams

dave wrote:

On 02/25/2011 07:42 AM, D@LS wrote:
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 21:20:37 -0800 (PST), Priest
wrote:

Very tragic. Will the US NAVY ever admit to screwing up the rescue
attempt thus precipitating the murder of the hostages by the pirates?
I won't hold my breath.

The U.S.Navy should attack every pirated ship and hang ALL pirates.
That's how you stop it.
PIRATING must be stopped! NOW! TODAY.

We need to get paid to be the world's asshole.

I hereby declare you to not only be the latest recipient of The Golden
Come-Along Award, but, also, The World's Asshole.

The World's Asshole Award if given for a lifetime, not just on an annual
basis.

So, congratulations go out to David Rickmers, recipient of The World's Asshole
Award.

Quite an achievement.