Old February 27th 11, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default Takes a LONG time to get to Micronesia...

On Feb 26, 3:52*pm, wrote:
On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 15:38:11 -0800 (PST), bpnjensen

wrote:
Well, just e-corresponded with Sylvia, the very kind and helpful lady
at the other end at PMA The Cross Radio on FSM. *She has not yet
received an envelope with recording and report I sent on 14 February :-
( *Thought airmail would be a little quicker than that. *It was a good
one too - Station ID and details nice and clear. *Oh, well - maybe
I'll just have to try again.

Bruce Jensen

Bruce,

For the recording, what media do you send them?

Jim(MI)

I sent a cassette tape in a standard plastic case in an envelope with
a report and a couple other things, which I had OKed ahead of time.
She can also accept MP3s, as per the website. Had the PO weigh and
apply the postage, so I know that's not the trouble. I am sure I had
the address right - it's pretty simple to begin with, and I always
double check.

It's a roundabout thing for me to convert a radio signal to an MP3,
but for ease of mailing or e-mailing, I might just do it from now on.

Bruce