Old February 27th 11, 05:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Whoops! Once Again 'Special-Dave' Proves He Is NO Libertariano...

Those two guys at ShopNBC tee vee channel are talking about Mitsubishi
DLP 73'' (there is a 65'' model available too, $2,149) with Stand
Diamond Series 1080p HDTV Two 3D Glasses 3D Blu-Ray Player.$2,749 S&H
Included.
800 474 6762

They said that Blu-Ray Player will turn non 3D movies into 3D movies.You
can surf the internet and do your emailing, all kinds of stuff, you can
even use your smart phone and do stuff on that fancy new fangled tee vee
set.That's wayyyyyyyyy too fancy and too new fangled for me.I never
would figure out how to work it.

Dave is right though.Usually you can't hardly tell the difference
between 740 and 1080, most HDTV sets anyway.
cuhulin