Old February 28th 11, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeittttt, I am thinking this here week I am goin to tote my
ATRIX phone and tote my ATRIX keyboard BACK across Highway 80 to that
thar AT&T retail store (it's only about two blocks, maybe less than two
blocks South of doggy's couch) and git my money back.Of course they will
charge a restocking/whatever fee.I think that guy over said either ten
or 20 percent.

I have to sit straight up and hunch over and squint my eyeballs to see
that little ATRIX keyboard dock screen.MOFO is KILLING my back! You know
what they say, a damn fool is born every minute.
I have come to realize ATRIX is not for me.ATRIX is for people whom are
on the go a lot of times/people who tote.I don't effing tote.
cuhulin, I don't tote