Old March 1st 11, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default "Hype" Definition TV [HDTV] : Give Me an 'i'... Give Me an 'p'....

On Feb 28, 7:15*am, wrote:
Walmart doesn't sell HDTVs anymore? You ought to see the electronics
department in the Dangerous Walmart Supercenter store I go to, (Greenway
Drive near the intersection of Highway 18, about one and a half mile
South of doggy's couch) mostly for food shopping.I never counted them,
but I reckon there are at least twenty, maybe more, HDTV tee vee sets on
display over there.

There are at least seven Dangerous Walmart Supercenter stores in the
Jackson/Jackson metro area.The next nearest Dangerous Walmart
Supercenter store (in Clinton,Missy Sippy) is on Highway 80 about four
miles West of doggy's couch.I haven't been in that store in about a
month or so, but they had HDTV tee vee sets on display in there too.

Pickup on South Street movie is on my Sony Wega Trinitron 27 inchs flat
screen tv set right now, Fox Movie Channel.I bought that tv set in 2006
at one of the Cowboy Maloney stores around here.The movie on there looks
Great to me, even though it is not in HDTV.
cuhulin

Wal*Mart does not seem to carry the older 1080'i'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1080i
{Interlaced Scan} HDTVs and now appear to only
carry the newer 1080'p' {Progressive Scan} HDTVs :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1080p

They Sell What Sells and presently XXXX'p' sells ~ RHF