Old March 1st 11, 01:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.politics.economics,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.news-media
RHF RHF is offline

Default ADA : Cellphone and Computer Industry Failing to Meet the SpecialNeeds of Senior Citizens

On Feb 28, 6:45*am, wrote:
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeittttt, I am thinking this here week I am goin to tote my
ATRIX phone and tote my ATRIX keyboard BACK across Highway 80 to that
thar AT&T retail store (it's only about two blocks, maybe less than two
blocks South of doggy's couch) and git my money back.Of course they will
charge a restocking/whatever fee.I think that guy over said either ten
or 20 percent.

I have to sit straight up and hunch over and squint my eyeballs to see
that little ATRIX keyboard dock screen.MOFO is KILLING my back! You know
what they say, a damn fool is born every minute.
I have come to realize ATRIX is not for me.ATRIX is for people whom are
on the go a lot of times/people who tote.I don't effing tote.
cuhulin, I don't tote *

We had Caregivers who had Celphones, iPhones; and
like-sized {hand-sized} TV Viewers and each one that
I looked at was a stretch on enjoyable viewing to me.

Sort of like the Calculator Watch that was to small to
use -or- Two Big to be comfortable on a Wrist.

MSN {Web} TV still has a niche for what it does.

Full-Size Wireless Keyboard and TV Size Viewing
Screen = Perfect of Senior Citizens :
Easy to Handle
Easy To See

The ADA should cover and enforce Uniform Cellphone
and Computer Designs that are Senior Citizen Friendly
{Assessable & Usable}
http://www.ada.gov/
35~50 Million American US Citizens are going neglected
and under-un-served by the Cellphone and Computer
Industry which is Failing to Meet their Special Needs :
Easy to Handle : Assessable {Large}
Easy To See : Usable {Big}

and that's the way 'i' see it ~ RHF