Old March 1st 11, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default ADA : Cellphone and Computer Industry Failing to Meet theSpeci...

Mannnnn, I Loves my WebTV.It's foolproof and goofproof.Sometimes, it is
slowwwwww, sometimes it gits along purrrrrrrry Good.As long as WebTV is
still around, I reckon that is Good enuff furr me.

Yeah, in fact of the business,,,, this afternoon when I took my ATRIX
stuff back to the store for a refund, that lady said because I wrote a
check, I have to wait ten business days to get my money back, minus
$35.00 restocking fee.So, I gits to play with my ATRIX stuff untill next
Monday.

Say cuzz, you know anything about J.R.Whipple built desktop computers?
Santa Clara,California, I think it is.I saw that website about eleven
years ago.I was thinking tomorrow I might email them about prices.
http://www.jrwhipple.com
cuhulin