Old March 1st 11, 03:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bpnjensen bpnjensen is offline

Default Takes a LONG time to get to Micronesia...

On Mar 1, 7:31*am, bpnjensen wrote:
On Mar 1, 1:43*am, RHF wrote:

On Feb 26, 3:38*pm, bpnjensen wrote:

Well, just e-corresponded with Sylvia, the very kind and helpful lady
at the other end at PMA The Cross Radio on FSM. *She has not yet
received an envelope with recording and report I sent on 14 February :-
( *Thought airmail would be a little quicker than that. *It was a good
one too - Station ID and details nice and clear. *Oh, well - maybe
I'll just have to try again.

Bruce Jensen

Using your Icom IC-R75 Receiver -use-a-http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/commrxvr/0175rear.html
CD Recorder; Digital Voice Recorder; iPod
plug-in-to your Recorder Jack (Rec)

~ RHF
*.

Thanks for this - A great idea, but expenses being what they are, I am
trying to live with what I have.

I do have a small Olympus vox recorder lying around somewhere - I may
see if I can get it working - but for now, I am using an excellent
quality old-fashioned cassette recorder. *Just last week, I figured
out how to pump the output of this into my PC to make digitized
recordings; just last night, I managed to burn a couple of CDs for
Voice of Russia and Radio Bulgaria (that don't sound half-bad) which I
assume any self-respecting radio station should be able to play back.- Hide quoted text -

In case I did not make it clear, I am in fact using that R75 rec
output to the aux input on the tape recorder :-).