Old March 2nd 11, 12:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
J.B. Wood J.B. Wood is offline

Default Information about my experience with Magnetic Loop antenna'son my homepage

On 02/23/2011 10:00 AM, RadioWaves wrote:
Today I have put my homepage online with information about the Magnetic Loop
Antenna.

http://www.qsl.net/pa7nr/

PA7NR

Hmmm. A "magnetic" loop antenna. Must be some other types of loop
antennas as well. Maybe there are also "electric" loop antennas.

Guess they left something out of all those antenna textbooks I have ;-)
Sincerely, and 73s from N4GGO,

--
J. B. Wood e-mail: