Old March 2nd 11, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dave dave is offline

Default Takes a LONG time to get to Micronesia...

On 03/02/2011 09:02 AM, wrote:
Sometimes, (sometimes) some of y'all cats simply Amaze (I Sayyyyyyy,,,,
AMAZE) me.Do you really and truley (My Truely Fair,,,, My truely, truely
fair,,, howww I lovvvvve my truely fairrrr,,,, there's thinnnnngs to
bring herrrrrr,,,,,,, trinkets forrrr her golden hairrrrrr,,,,,,,)
[doggy is at Animal Medical Center right now, getting her teeth
cleaned.I am suppose to go pick her up at about 4:00 PM this afternoon.I
miss my doggy already] think Jackson is such a backwater hick town? Only
real hicks would believe that.

I looks in my phone book.Eight pages of computer related
listingys/thingys, including a bunch of ISPs.(Internet Service
Providers, any thang you wants, dial up, broadband, satellite, you name
it..

Metinks I will call Velocity Micro (in Good old Richmond,Virginia
U.S.A.) toll free number and ask them about upgrading (if you can call
that upgrading? I call it Bull****!) my Velocity Micro ProMagix desktop
computer (that I bought from Velocity Micro in 2004) from Windows XP
Home Edition to Windows 7 Home Basic, ergo that's all I need.
cuhulin, the computer Dummy

They will sell you a new core 5 computer.