Old March 2nd 11, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Takes a LONG time to get to Micronesia...

On Mar 2, 1:48*pm, wrote:
I will get a free estimate from Velocity Micro, then I will decide what
to do.I am still sort of kind of halfass interested in a Velocity Micro
Touch Tablet, about 10 inch screen size.Velocity Micro computers and
tablets and other Velocity Micro thingys are available from Velocity
Micro in Richmond,Virginia and also at Best Buy and some other
stores.There are two Best Buy stores about 12 to 15 miles from doggy's
couch.I will keep an eye on them for marked down price deals on Velocity
Micro Touch Tablets.http://www.velocitymicro.com

Screw that ATRIX stuff.Next Monday morning soon as doggy takes me out in
the front yard for a few minutes, I am taking my ATRIX phone and my
ATRIX laptop dock back across Highway 80 and get my damn money back,
minus that Stupid restocking fee.WHAT AAAAAA RIP OFF!!!!
What is a core 5 computer?
cuhulin, the computer backwater hick Dummy

Intel has numerous processors . At any given time they market at least
a dozen of them . Core i5 is one of them . It is not cheap , though .