Old March 3rd 11, 05:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] arthrnyork@webtv.net is offline

Default Radio outta this world...

On Mar 2, 7:18*pm, dave wrote:
wrote:
I remember seeing Sputnik when it was passing overhead.It looked just
like a little shiney looking thangy wayyyyyyy up there.You didn't really
need a telescope or binoculars to see Sputnik either.That was
wayyyyyyyyyy back when my eyeballs were Gooder than they are
nowadays.There are sooooooooo many Satellites up there now, (over
17,000, I think so) it'a a Wonder some of them aren't knocking each
other out.It is like the Highways and Interstates at rush hour.
SHINE!
cuhulin

They do collide sometimes. There are some rogue satellites in orbit now.

Not only they collide but crash , ocassionally , anyone still
remembers the fate Cosmos 954 ?