Old March 3rd 11, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Takes a LONG time to get to Micronesia...

Old country boy from Edwards,Mississippi! knows all about chainsaws, he
BROKE my chainsaw! He just now got done with mowing his yard.He steps
over to those trees, he picked up a twig stick about a foot and a half
long, he used that stick to shut off his lawn mower.That is the same
lawn mower one of his sons picked out for him at a pawn shop, $65.00
lawn mower.Old country boy B HO! Butt Kisser! from
Edwards,Mississippi! knows all about chainsaws, he BROKE my chainsaw! he
pushed that lawn mower over here a year or two ago, He rattled my front
screen door, he said, SHOW ME WHERE THAT OIL DRAIN PLUG IS!!!!!
He was/IS too STUPID! to find that oil drain plug himself.
Almost anybody knows how to find a lawn mower engine oil drain plug.
cuhulin