Old March 4th 11, 06:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Radio outta this world...

Some of those people in some of the WebTV newsgroups are all hyped up (I
Say, HYPED) about them thar new iPad 2.It like they are having orgasms
about it.One of them asked me if there is an Apple store near me and
have I played with an iPad?

The AT&T SUCKS! store just across Highway 80 (about the same distance as
the Sears front door at Metrocenter Mall, 275 footsteps) from doggy's
couch has two iPads and a Samsung Galaxy Touch Tablet and a whole bunch
of other thangys on display over thar.Of course I played with one of the
iPads and the Samsung Galaxy Touch Tablet!

If I want a Touch Tablet, of course I will buy a Velocity Micro ten inch
screen Touch Tablet.Mama didn't raise no fool.

Doggy, play WOO WOO WOOF!
cuhulin