Old March 5th 11, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Same Mishap Twice in a Row?

About eight or nine sompin years ago, one of my snail mail Popular
Science magazines, article, I think her name is Mrs.Green, she retired
from working for NASA.She said,
NASA, YOU ARE BROKEN!

Get over to your local libraries, you will see it on the front cover
page of that Popular Science magazine, also the article inside of the
magazine.It is probally on the internet too, Popular Science Archives.

NASA sure doesn't need to be Losting any more Satellites, that's for
Sure!
cuhulin